Stainless Steel 316 Pipe Fittings
What is the maximum operating temperature for stainless steel 316 pipe fittings?
The maximum operating temperature for stainless steel 316 material varies with factors like the specific grade of ss 316 used, the type of fitting and the application. Ramesh Steel Corporation- a renowned stainless steel 316 pipe fittings manufacturer in India produces these products capable of operating at temperatures up to 870°C in continuous service and up to 925°C (1700°F) in intermittent service. However, the max operating temperature of stainless steel 316 fittings can be affected by factors like the presence of corrosive substances, the level of stress on the fitting and the duration of exposure to high temperatures
Buy SS 316 fittings in all sizes and thicknesses with competitive prices in Mumbai
What factors affect the price of stainless steel 316 fittings?
- The cost of the raw materials for producing the 316 stainless steel pipe fittings can have a significant impact on the price.
- The manufacturing process can also impact their price- complex manufacturing processes like forging or casting, can be more expensive than simpler processes like machining or welding.
- If demand for these fitting is high, the price may increase accordingly.
- The quantity of fitting ordered can also impact the price- larger quantities are associated with lower unit costs due to economies of scale.
Compare different genuine stainless steel 316 fittings manufacturer & suppliers in India
Stainless steel 316 fittings
SS 316 pipe fittings
316 Stainless buttweld fittings
What are the different end connections available for ss 316 pipe fittings?
- Butt Weld- they are welded directly onto the end of a pipe or fitting and it provides a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Flanged- it consists of a raised lip or flange on the end of the pipe or ss 316 fittings. The flange is bolted to a mating flange on another component to form a tight seal.
- Compression- they use a ferrule or ring to compress the pipe or fitting onto a tapered surface, creating a tight seal.
316 stainless steel weld fittings of all sizes available in seamless/ welded end connections
Stainless steel 316 pipe fittings specifications
Get connected with trusted 316 stainless buttweld fittings and UNS S31600 welded fittings stockist in India
Types of SS 316 pipe fittings
316 stainless steel pipe fittings
- Sizes :
- Seamless = 1/2″~28″
- Welded = 4″~78″
- Buttweld = 1/2″~24″
316 stainless steel weld fitting
- Wall Thickness :
- Schedule 10/ SCH 20
- Schedule 40/ SCH 80
- Schedule 120/ SCH 180
316 stainless pipe fittings
- Surface Finish :
- Mill Finishes
- Bright annealed
- Mechanically polished
SS 316 fittings
- Method :
316 SS pipe fitting
- Elbow : 45/ 90/ 180
- Tee : equal/ reducing/ split/ latera
- Reducer : concentric/ eccentric
- Stub end & cap
316 pipe fittings
- International Standard :
- ASME B16.9
- DIN 2605
- EN 10253
Check SS 316 pipe fittings chemical composition and WNR 1.4401 seamless fittings mechanical properties
Stainless steel 316 fittings equivalent grade
SS 316 fittings chemical composition
316 stainless buttweld fittings mechanical properties
Top 6 common mistakes to avoid when installing 316 stainless steel pipe fittings?
- Improper Alignment- this can result in leaks and decreased system performance.
- Over-Tightening- it can lead to deformation and damage to the threads of 316 stainless pipe fittings, resulting in leaks.
- Under-Tightening- this can also cause leaks.
- Using the Wrong Type of Sealant- this can also cause leaks or damage the fitting.
- Not Checking for Compatibility: Using incompatible materials can cause corrosion or damage to the 316 ss pipe fittings.
- Not Properly Cleaning the Fitting: Dirt, debris, and other contaminants can cause damage to the fitting or compromise the seal.
How can ss 316 fittings improve the reliability of my pipeline system?
- Corrosion Resistance- the fitting show good resistance to corrosion- they are less likely to degrade over time due to exposure to harsh environments or corrosive substances. This property can improve the longevity of the pipeline system and reduce the likelihood of leaks or failures.
- High Strength- 316 pipe fittings are made from a strong and durable material and they can withstand high levels of pressure and stress without deforming or breaking.
- Tight Seal- the fitting can form a tight and secure seal and help to prevent leaks and reduce the risk of system failures.
- Versatility- the 316 stainless buttweld fittings can be used in a wide range of applications, including high-temperature and high-pressure environments.
- Ease of Installation- this property can help to reduce the likelihood of errors or mistakes during installation compromising the reliability of the pipeline system.
What are some of the most common methods for manufacturing 316 stainless steel weld fittings?
Some common methods for manufacturing 316 stainless steel weld fittings are forging, rolling, stamping, bending and bulging.